Saturday, May 3, 2014

Internet Fraud is the Answer to Unemployment

What should one do when an amazon seller steels bank card money codes and buys gifts with the card for his friends?

Yesterday a seller on amazon kept running up my bank account something fierce. I worked with some people from amazon all day long to get my money back. That went very poorly. 

Then surprise, today someone on ebay did the same thing. I closed my ebay account. I am waiting to get my money back from amazon before I close it.

Then I have to go to the bank and get a whole new account.

Internet fraud is such a big and powerful career choice. If we count all the available opportunities for internet fraud, there are enough business positions for employment for everyone. There may never be enough people to fill these positions."Now isn't that special."

No comments:

Post a Comment