Sunday, October 12, 2014

This morning I ran across an interesting article on Astrology--
"Revisiting the question of astrology skeptics."
I believe this astrologer has good intentions and is sincere and helpful in her practice, and I would not discourage anyone from seeing her.

In one of her latest blog entries she was confused regarding astronomical facts that anyone--astrologer, astronomer, or whoever--should know before entering a discussion concerning the differnces between the tropical zodiac, the sidereal zodiacs, precession of the equinoxes, the ayanamsa corrections, the Ages of Man, and the Great Year.

I really hate to see laymen get confused from reading misinformation. I was taught many of these facts and definitions in grade school and high school. Some in college. Perhaps educational standards have fallen since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment